Life Begins Within™
At INVO Bioscience our approach to fertility care is simple –it begins with you. Through its in vivo approach, INVOcell® offers an intimate experience with impressive success rates. Our goal is to make infertility treatment more accessible to people all over the world.
INVOcell allows fertilization and early embryo development to take place within the woman’s body. It creates efficiencies throughout the whole process, making it easier for you.
INVOcell gives you the opportunity to be an integral part of the process right from the very beginning
Why choose INVOcell?
- The woman’s body provides the optimal conditions for incubation. The INVOcell securely holds the the egg and sperm to allow fertilization and early embryo development to take place.
- Your clinician will customize a stimulation protocol based on what’s best for you. Some clinicians opt for a mild stimulation. This means giving yourself fewer injections, potentially experiencing fewer side effects, fewer visits to the doctor’s office, and ultimately lower drug costs.
- The INVOcell is 3.8 cm long and approximately 2.5 cm wide. Most women experience little to no discomfort. They can feel that it’s there, but it’s not uncomfortable there. Read a recent paper presented at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Reduced lab procedures
With incubation taking place in the body there, is less need for lab equipment, monitoring, and documentation
Lower drug costs
With fewer medications for stimulation, you may save money, give yourself fewer shots, and reduce medication side effects
Save time and travel
With low stimulation and a simplified process there are fewer visits to the doctor
The efficiencies created by INVOcell make creating a family more accessible and more affordable for everyone.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is INVOcell right for me?
Many women and couples choose INVOcell. It may be for financial reasons, ethical considerations or for a desire to be personally involved. It’s a wonderful solution for same-sex couples who both wish to participate in the family building process.
What are the risks?
INVOcell is a very safe infertility solution. In fact, it mitigates risks that occur in other treatments. Here’s a couple of examples:
- Minimizes potential for egg and sperm mismatches.
- Minimizes risk for potential laboratory errors.
- Modest stimulation diminishes the chances of ovarian hyperstimulation, a common concern in infertility treatment.
What do I do during incubation?
Go about your normal activities, take a walk, talk with friends. It’s recommended not to do any strenuous activities or anything that would change the temperature of your body – like a taking a hot bath or sauna. A few other don’ts include don’t swim, douche, have intercourse, insert objects or liquids into the vagina.
What does it feel like?
The INVOcell is 3.8 cm long and about 2.5 cm wide. Most women experience little to no discomfort. If you feel discomfort or the device moves, contact your clinician.
What happens to embryos not transferred?
Embryos not transferred to your body may be saved for future family building.
Where can I get an INVOcell consultation?
INVO Centers offer INVOcell as the primary treatment for advanced infertility.
Call for a video consult to see if travel would be a good option for you.
Bloom Fertility, An INVO Center
6 Concourse Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Innovative Fertility Specialists, An INVO Center
1 Iverness Center Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35242
Positib Fertility, An INVO Center
Bosques del Valle #112
Col. Bosques del Valle
66250 San Pedro Garza García, NL
+52 81 3674 2892 | +52 81 3674 2893
We’re excited to hear from you! If you’re looking for more information about INVOcell or would like to partner with INVO Bioscience, reach out and we’ll get back to you.
5582 Broadcast Court
Sarasota, FL 34240 USA
Offices in: US, UK, Dubai & Hong Kong