Open the door for more patients to receive treatment
INVO Bioscience offers a new, innovative technology and the whole ecosystem that supports it. Our solution allows you to expand your practice and help more people create families.
- Patients love the connected, intimate experience INVOcell provides.
- Partnering with INVO Bioscience provides a growing revenue stream with little to no additional overhead or capitol requirements.
- INVO Bioscience delivers clinical training, office and lab workflow support, patent education and marketing.
- For clinicians already trained in using INVOcell, order here.
Advantages to using INVOcell
Intravaginal culture (IVC) is the process where a woman’s body acts as a natural incubator. The first and only FDA-cleared, CE-marked medical device for IVC, INVOcell® holds the eggs and sperm within the woman’s body during fertilization and early embryo development.
- 5x more effective than IUI* with comparable outcomes to IVF
- Streamlined lab workflow saves time and money
- Saves over 6 hours per patient in lab time; 1 embryologist can perform 2000 cycles per year
- Mitigate risks of increased handling, changes in environmental conditions, and mixed-up gametes
- Less patient monitoring. While stimulation is determined by the clinician INVOcell can be used with a mild stimulation protocol.
- INVOcell integrates with existing advanced reproductive technologies
- Please review the Instructions for Use for more detailed information.
US IFU Global IFU
*Fauque P et al. Fertil Steril 2014
INVOcell creates an efficient lab workflow, allowing you to treat more patients
We’re excited to hear from you! If you’re looking for more information about INVOcell or would like to partner with INVO Bioscience, reach out and we’ll get back to you.
5582 Broadcast Court
Sarasota, FL 34240 USA
Offices in: US, UK, Dubai & Hong Kong